All Darien, Connecticut residents, 60 years of age or older, are automatically members of At Home In Darien – at no cost!
What does this mean?
As a member, you will receive direct access to a variety of programs and services designed to help you remain in your home for as long as possible, including:
- Transportation – our drivers will take you anywhere within Darien, Stamford, Norwalk & New Canaan. Whether it’s for a doctor or dentist appointment, a trip to the grocery store, or a visit to the barber or hair salon, we will take you and pick you up!
- Referrals – advice and counsel to assist in identifying and connecting with a variety of local resources, vetted service providers, and town organizations
- Volunteer Services – we maintain and offer support from a long list of caring volunteers, including volunteer shoppers, helpers, and visitors. And in the fall, we can provide volunteer leaf rakers to clean entire yards and in the winter, we can provide volunteer shovelers to clean snow from public sidewalks
- Monthly Calendar of Events – we partner with other organizations in town like the library and the Mather Center to compile a list of social, educational, and wellness programs occurring in town each month. The calendar can be sent to you via email or through regular mail. Don’t miss being notified of the amazing events that are happening around town. Reach out to us and we will add you to our mailing list!
- Out & About Newsletter – published 3 times per year, this newsletter helps us reach the broader community and enables us to provide deeper insights into At Home In Darien and our ongoing mission, activities, and events
- Special Discounts – an At Home In Darien membership provides you with access to special discounts and incentives with select Darien businesses: You can access the current offers here.
If you have any questions regarding the programs and services that we offer, or if you would like more information, please let us know – we would LOVE to hear from you. Click here and you can contact us, or you can call us at 203-655-2227