Half-Price Taxi Vouchers
At Home In Darien’s transportation services offer seniors rides to any destination, for any reason, within Darien, Stamford, Norwalk, and New Canaan. However, there are times when we are closed or when our drivers are unable to accommodate a particular ride. In these instances we have a solution:
We are happy to offer separate on-demand transportation for Darien Seniors 60+ and the disabled – to any destination, any day, any time – through our half-price taxi voucher program.
- Taxi rides are 50% off the regular cost of a ride
- Convenient for evenings, weekends, and holidays when At Home In Darien ride service is not operating, or for last minute needs
- Easy transportation option for seniors and the disabled that you arrange yourself
Proof of age, residency, and/or disability required to purchase vouchers.
Please provide proof of Darien residency AND
Proof of age in the form of:
- driver’s license
- official ID card
- Social Security statement
Proof of disability in the form of:
- disability statement from Social Security
- verification letter from a Doctor
- A booklet of taxi vouchers worth $25.00 (five vouchers worth $5.00 each) can be purchased for $12.50 (cash or check made out to At Home In Darien only). Individual vouchers may be purchased.
- Vouchers are used to pay your taxi fare. Taxi drivers are not permitted to give change for the vouchers. Balance of the fare under $5.00 and tips must be paid for in cash.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and can only be used by the purchaser.
- Contact Eveready Taxi at 203-655-8779 to arrange a ride once you have purchased vouchers, or to get a ride cost estimate.
Please call At Home In Darien at 203-655-2227 or stop by our office at 2 Renshaw Road for more information and to purchase taxi vouchers.