At Home In Darien offers affordable on-demand transportation for Darien Seniors 60+ and the disabled – to any destination, any day, any time – through our half-price taxi voucher program.
- Taxi rides are 50% off the regular cost of a ride
- Convenient for evenings, weekends, and holidays when At Home In Darien ride service is not operating, or for last minute needs
- Easy transportation option for seniors and the disabled that you arrange yourself
- For use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Proof of age, residency, and/or disability required to purchase vouchers.
Please provide proof of Darien residency AND
Proof of age in the form of:
- driver’s license
- official ID card
- Social Security statement
Proof of disability in the form of:
- disability statement from Social Security
- verification letter from a Doctor
- A booklet of taxi vouchers worth $25.00 (five vouchers worth $5.00 each) can be purchased for $12.50 (cash or check made out to At Home In Darien only). Individual vouchers may be purchased.
- Vouchers are used to pay your taxi fare. Taxi drivers are not permitted to give change for the vouchers. Balance of the fare under $5.00 and tips must be paid for in cash.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and can only be used by the purchaser.
- Contact Eveready Taxi at 203-655-8779 to arrange a ride once you have purchased vouchers, or to get a ride cost estimate.
Please call At Home In Darien at 203-655-2227 or stop by our office at 2 Renshaw Road for more information and to purchase taxi vouchers.